Dear Business Owner,
This afternoon the Secretary of Health for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania provided information on two (2) new recommendations and two (2) new orders they are:
- Traveler Testing ( order)
- Strengthened Mask Order (order)
- Protecting Our Health Care Systems ( recommendations/expectation)
- College and Universities ( recommendations)
The full scope of the information and new orders can be found here – https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/Health-details.aspx?newsid=1140. Most immediately germane to businesses and residents in Montgomery County is the new mask order, which is available here: 20201117-SOH-Universal-Face-Coverings-Order-Update
The strengthened mask order includes the following:
- Masks are required to be worn indoors and outdoors if you are away from your home.
- When outdoors, a mask must be worn if you are not able to remain physically distant (at least 6 feet away) from someone not in your household the entire time you are outdoors.
- When indoors, masks will now be required even if you are physically distant from members not in your household. This means that even if you are able to be 6 feet apart, you will need to wear a mask while inside with people other than members of your household.
- This order applies to every indoor facility, including homes, retail establishments, gyms, doctors’ offices, public transportation, and anywhere food is prepared, packaged or served.
So with being said…. The Hatboro Chamber still has some PPE Kits available for distribution to the businesses, churches, day cares, preschools, etc of Hatboro.
Please Feel free to reach out to us to obtain these supplies. These are first-come and first-serve while supplies last and there is no guarantee that we will receive additional kits in the future.