SCARECROW DECORATING CONTEST
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY,OCTOBER 20, 2023
WINNERS ANNOUNCED FRIDAY OCTOBER 27, 2023
SCARECROW CONTEST RULES
Scarecrows will be on display from October 23 thru October 31, 2023
- All contestants will complete an entry form to be returned to the Chamber office prior to Friday October 20, 2023.
- You will be notified by email, of your scarecrow location assignment
- All contestants must supply and create their own scarecrow.
- The Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse or remove a scarecrow that they deem offensive to the general public
- All scarecrows must be attached to a pre –determined tree or light pole location on York Road. We will do our best to have them displayed in front of your business. If you are a business not on York Road, we ask that you participate and we will assign you a spot-on York Road.
- Scarecrows MAY ONLY BE ATTACHED WITH NON-NYLON ROPE that will not cause any damage to the tree. NAILS, STAPLES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Any violation of this rule will cause the scarecrow to be removed from the tree.
- All scarecrows must face the sidewalk.
- The Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for scarecrows or decorative items on display.
- Perishable materials are not permitted.
- Winner will be announced on Friday October 27, 2023 via Facebook & website, judging will take place on Wednesday October 25th, by Chamber Board members & Borough Council of Hatboro.
- Scarecrows and all decorative materials must be removed by
Wednesday November 1, 2023 from determined tree location.
- Any scarecrows that have not been removed by Wednesday November 1, 2023 will be removed by the Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce.
- The Greater Hatboro Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to promote or photograph any entry.